Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortina Watch Service

Hi all,

Let me share my experiences with you all, I went to the above mentioned watch shop on sun to check prices for the Rolex Explorer II. When I was walking in, an Angmo walked in as well. 2 of the staffs saw us and guess wat both of them approached him while I was left out!! I know I was wearing jeans but that doesn't mean I cannot afford or not potential customer.

What is this sia?? Now I will never step in again.

Anyone exprience such bad services before??
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Standard 1 la....these kinda SAs all gou yan kan ren di 1....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hmm.. which brand? Raffles cit?

Comment

yep... alot of chao kuan SAs around... Heck them and get from another place lo..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
          hmm.. which brand? Raffles cit?

Yup..Raffles City branch
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
            Hi all,

Let me share my experiences with you all, I went to the above mentioned watch shop on sun to check prices for the Rolex Explorer II. When I was walking in, an Angmo walked in as well. 2 of the staffs saw us and guess wat both of them approached him while I was left out!! I know I was wearing jeans but that doesn't mean I cannot afford or not potential customer.

What is this sia?? Now I will never step in again.

Anyone exprience such bad services before??
            i had a bad experience at Cortina Paragon once too...i was with kermit, checking out Nubeo....

a man served me but his tone was a little demeaning...so i "switched" my tone to be a bit more assertive and he eventually changed his tone...

of course, there's this lady who's rather polite when i was there once more after this incident...

Cortina MW's SAs seem to be quite ok from my opinion....

cheers

james
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Coincidentally, I also wanted to share my experience at cortina @paragon. Didn't actually find it rude, instead, "amusing". I'm nt really gd wif words to type out but if wat happened to me, happens to some of u here, think u may blow ur top..

Think i'm mre chin-chye la. Also, i feel tat te perception of service depends on individuals but i've to qualify tat thre has to b a reasonable, acceptable standard.

Cheers !
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

THG NAC also quite crap 1...you go there they dun even care about u when there is ppl. Esp kiddo like me they even more dun care.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I think our own asian also look down on yellow skin pple. I have these bad experience many many time leow. One typical example, when i asked for a particular model they will not hesitate to tell me the price of the watch first prior showing me the watch..

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Coincidentally, I also wanted to share my experience at cortina @paragon. Didn't actually find it rude, instead, "amusing". I'm nt really gd wif words to type out but if wat happened to me, happens to some of u here, think u may blow ur top..

Think i'm mre chin-chye la. Also, i feel tat te perception of service depends on individuals but i've to qualify tat thre has to b a reasonable, acceptable standard.

Cheers !
                    i also dont really care... except for pricing ... hahahahhahaa

Comment

Cortina's service quality is poor....but their pricing is definitely quite compeititive...
                      Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by Mille View Post
                        Cortina's service quality is poor....but their pricing is definitely quite compeititive...
                        only for some brands/models
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i recall looking ard at paragon... Dressed very casually in jeans. One service staff gave me a dirty look when i went in to look at the sub, he very yah yah said tat the sub only sold at retail price without me asking. I then pointer to GmT2, SD, explorer 2 and he parrot out the list price.
                          I had enough fun liao so told him.. "hmmm... Looks like mangement trained u well to remember the price well... Good memory... NOW GO GET ME SOMEBODY WHO CAN OFFER SOME DESCENT SERVICE HERE!!". That fella face turned red and his colleague (female) quickly intercept to avoid any scene...
                          The lady pretty ok, walked out without buying but I thanked her and say I will go THG NAC too check out too...
                          Damn shiok!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                            i recall looking ard at paragon... Dressed very casually in jeans. One service staff gave me a dirty look when i went in to look at the sub, he very yah yah said tat the sub only sold at retail price without me asking. I then pointer to GmT2, SD, explorer 2 and he parrot out the list price.
                            I had enough fun liao so told him.. "hmmm... Looks like mangement trained u well to remember the price well... Good memory... NOW GO GET ME SOMEBODY WHO CAN OFFER SOME DESCENT SERVICE HERE!!". That fella face turned red and his colleague (female) quickly intercept to avoid any scene...
                            The lady pretty ok, walked out without buying but I thanked her and say I will go THG NAC too check out too...
                            Damn shiok!!
                            Samz, U really a Tough guy man! Like your linr of words towards SAs-"NOW GO GET ME SOMEBODY WHO CAN OFFER SOME DESCENT SERVICE HERE!!". ". Ha ha .... .... I had my bad experience too and it seems that Raffles Cortina is the worst bunch of all. Guess what, I told the SA at Cortina that if u do not give me a good price. I will not leave your shop and I'll be back to HAUNT U again !
                            Last edited by kermit e froggy; 01-04-08, 12:55 AM.
                            the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              i had a bad experience at Cortina Paragon once too...i was with kermit, checking out Nubeo....

a man served me but his tone was a little demeaning...so i "switched" my tone to be a bit more assertive and he eventually changed his tone...

of course, there's this lady who's rather polite when i was there once more after this incident...

Cortina MW's SAs seem to be quite ok from my opinion....

cheers

james

Hey, that old chap who serves seems alright . At least, he bother to take out those Nubeo out of the impressive Display which kinda of like Swatch style display leh and so troublesome to put back.
                              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X