No announcement yet.

Cortina Watch Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i avoid cortina raffles place like the plague. never had good experience there regardless of how i dress haha...

maybe its cos I look too young and they feel i confirm bo lui one. well, they arent too far wrong tho..

I think of all the ADs, THG's service is the better of them (comparing with Dickson, Cortina, Allwatches and Watches of Switzerland). Maybe cos I bought a few watches from THG before...oh well....they need to have a bit of service standard in the first place mah...thats why singapore service industry is one of the lower ranked in the world with regard to customer serivce.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• i had an experience with THG at lucky plaza too. lol. this short old man was very reluctant to serve me. i was looking at the exterior display window and when i was about to go into the shop, he stood at the door and asked me: "Yes?". i said i wanted to enter to take a look at the watches. He then said in this uber sarcastic manner: "yes yes of course, look all u want." well, aft that, lets just say i said some things that were'nt exactly pleasant. here's the punchline. i described the incident to my friend after. turns out, the old man is his uncle. HAHA!

Comment

• raffles place or raffles city?

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        i avoid cortina raffles place like the plague. never had good experience there regardless of how i dress haha...
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• You know the really sad part of it all?

During the F1 weekend when I had a bunch of clients flown in to watch the races, they told me tales of extreme (to them) poor service in highend retail outlets.

Like when one of them wanted to get a nice Tag at Paragon (no idea the name of the shop), he said the lady took one look at his t-shirt and shorts with flip-flops and did not even bother to attend to him.

Here we are trying to get more visitors with all kinds of events, IRs, etc, and these SA can't even get their act together.

Comment

• There is a Cortina at Paragon but there are few other watch shops there too...
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• So many feedback of bad experience at Cortina in this forum. Could be the reason why they chose to advertise in the other forum and not here.

I am sure the management have learned about such feedback by now...A really service oriented retailer will react the way some hotels reacted to the customer feedback on the popular tripadvisor.com - acknowledge or clarify the feedback and take action to improve. Hopefully that will happen some days when sgroc grows bigger and even more popular...
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• On the contrary, and from a commercial POV, I think cortina should even more, advertise in this forum. Why be affected with just these few -ve feedback? I'm sure there are +ves too right?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  ... if i got time to entertain them, i go back to look for the particular staff, express my sincere express. sit down, negotiate price. when the time comes to make payment, i say i got the interest to buy but because of my previous experience with you. i wont buy from you. i am heading to another AD to buy. thank you very much.
                  this i like

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  This is bad.
                  quite fair imo.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Cortina is quite a big chain and i dont think all the staff are rude and judgemental. the iwc sales rep at millennium walk was very friendly when i enquired wearing tee shirt and even try to cross sell me a higher end model. However they are quite rigid in their discounting so i have never bought from them before.
                    In general i think THG has the best staff in terms or customer service.

Comment

• Not very good experience at cortina raffles too.

Tried a few times. Cheaper range side still ok and entertain me.

Rolex side straight away say "this one no discount".

Compare to watch palace "have a seat, try the watch and see if you like the watch first..."
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• I just came back from Cortina @ Raffles City and had a brilliant experience with them. Spent a good 40 mins talking and negotiating with them. No hassles with them and definitely no hard sales. The lady (Amy?) was extremely knowledgeable too.

I went there to look at the Yachtmaster II in yellow gold and white gold. They had no issue with me even though I was wearing flip flops. I had no intention to buy either and told them I was just browsing. Still, I have no qualms with my experience there. Maybe I was just lucky to get a good sales person to tend to me.

BTW. I managed to negotiate a 20% discount off both yachtmasters.

Comment

• Could be the timing of the day, whether the SA had a good/bad month, etc.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• I also had a similar bad experience with this outlet. I was looking for a PAM 312 a year ago, one of the staff, like challenged me, saying that only if I could commit the sale then he would show me the watch. I was so pissed that I walked out immediately. This outlet's staffs do have some 'problems'. I am not surprised after hearing your news. Anyway, there are other authorized dealers, no need to get from this outlet.

Comment

• Originally posted by redneckk View Post
                              i had an experience with THG at lucky plaza too. lol. this short old man was very reluctant to serve me. i was looking at the exterior display window and when i was about to go into the shop, he stood at the door and asked me: "Yes?". i said i wanted to enter to take a look at the watches. He then said in this uber sarcastic manner: "yes yes of course, look all u want." well, aft that, lets just say i said some things that were'nt exactly pleasant. here's the punchline. i described the incident to my friend after. turns out, the old man is his uncle. HAHA!
                              Oh...that old man, i kenna too. He stands outside, you walk into shop, he follows behind scanning you from head to toe. You ask i question, he answer with one word. No smile, just that 'see you no up' look.

Comment

• strangely, had some great experience with cortina in raffles with 2 of the SAs. this resulted in 3 watches purchase ( 2 x IWC 1 X PAM) over the last 2 months. the price managed to negotiate was by far cheapest compared to all other ADs. but i do think those at the rolex shop was not that friendly...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X