No announcement yet.

Don't understand Panerai...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a simple maths .... i am paying almost $400 more for the 104 after the recent price increase Guess if really want then better whack, god knows how many more price adjustments for the next 12mths

Cheers
    Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712G
    Audemars Piguet 15400ST.OO.1220ST.02
    Rolex Seadweller 126600
    Rolex Deepsea Seadweller 116660
    Rolex Submariner 16610
    Tudor Pelagos LHD
    Panerai 233
    Panerai 104
    Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom
    Sinn Ultimate U
    Sinn U2 S
    Sinn U1 Black (Stealth)
    Sinn U1
    Dievas Shadow
    Vihelm Talos (Blue)
    Vilhelm Elemental (Gunmetal)
    Zelos Hammerhead Bronze
    Tag Heuer F1 Chronograph (White)
    Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph
    Seiko Sportura Kinetic Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      Just got a PAM90 from William Loi. Check out his latest post on paneristi... IIRC, he's still got 2 pieces of PAM88 if u're interested. I've checked, and it's a safe buy.
      how about this guy jenson koo?
      u know him?
      1st) RXW 2-counter PLAsmiR mILgRapH
      2nd) PAM000J
      3rd) Sea-Dweller

WishliSt :
      1)AP diver
      2)Sinn U1

Comment

Originally posted by Dmaul77 View Post
        I did a simple maths .... i am paying almost $400 more for the 104 after the recent price increase Guess if really want then better whack, god knows how many more price adjustments for the next 12mths

Cheers
        Mate, precisely what we're talking about just now... before anybody's mindset can adjust to the new prices... another price hike occurs and there u are, caught in another mindset adjusting situation. If at any point, u know you want a Panerai, but not want to pull the trigger, reason being 'it costs $400 less just over a week ago!', either just pain pain one time wack one piece and be happy... or move on to other brands.

Boring huh the price increases?

Enjoy your PAM104... K series somemore! LOL... More straps for u?
        Last edited by Destro22BT; 04-05-08, 08:50 PM.
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by skyline View Post
          how about this guy jenson koo?
          u know him?
          Sorry mate, dunno who's Jenson Khoo... is he a flipper?
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Mate, precisely what we're talking about just now... before anybody's mindset can adjust to the new prices... another price hike occurs and there u are, caught in another mindset adjusting situation. If at any point, u know you want a Panerai, but not want to pull the trigger, reason being 'it costs $400 less just over a week ago!', either just pain pain one time wack one piece and be happy... or move on to other brands.

Boring huh the price increases?

Enjoy your PAM104... K series somemore! LOL... More straps for u?
            Yea in my case was that i had to wait for 2months for the PAM to arrive, and suay suay it's in the midst of the price increase ..... so no choice but glad i got it now then to wait longer ..... and honestly speaking this is likely to be my one and only PAM as was initially interested in the PAM88 as well but i can see it hitting 10k real soon. For me am not gonna pay 10k for that

Got to look around for straps now

Cheers
            Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712G
            Audemars Piguet 15400ST.OO.1220ST.02
            Rolex Seadweller 126600
            Rolex Deepsea Seadweller 116660
            Rolex Submariner 16610
            Tudor Pelagos LHD
            Panerai 233
            Panerai 104
            Bell & Ross BR03-92 Phantom
            Sinn Ultimate U
            Sinn U2 S
            Sinn U1 Black (Stealth)
            Sinn U1
            Dievas Shadow
            Vihelm Talos (Blue)
            Vilhelm Elemental (Gunmetal)
            Zelos Hammerhead Bronze
            Tag Heuer F1 Chronograph (White)
            Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph
            Seiko Sportura Kinetic Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by Dmaul77 View Post
              Yea in my case was that i had to wait for 2months for the PAM to arrive, and suay suay it's in the midst of the price increase ..... so no choice but glad i got it now then to wait longer ..... and honestly speaking this is likely to be my one and only PAM as was initially interested in the PAM88 as well but i can see it hitting 10k real soon. For me am not gonna pay 10k for that

Cheers
              Well mate, very likely your watch was already in SG before the price increase. No one ever gets their PAM a month before price increase from the ADs. It irks me big time, cos it's damn smeller of them to do this. Once... my agent at Sincere told me that there's no stock of Panerai... and I chanced upon a rare sight of their backroom when one of the staff accidentally left it open. I saw stacks of Panerai cardboard boxes piled up against the whole wall, up to the brim. Right.... no stock...
              --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Well mate, very likely your watch was already in SG before the price increase. No one ever gets their PAM a month before price increase from the ADs. It irks me big time, cos it's damn smeller of them to do this. Once... my agent at Sincere told me that there's no stock of Panerai... and I chanced upon a rare sight of their backroom when one of the staff accidentally left it open. I saw stacks of Panerai cardboard boxes piled up against the whole wall, up to the brim. Right.... no stock...

Damn it!!! By the time I am ready to get 233, i think it costs more than 20k

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
                  Damn it!!! By the time I am ready to get 233, i think it costs more than 20k
                  Ya lor, I also say...I'm also eyeing the PAM233, but I'm going for the 'I' series. One of my mates bought it last year at $15k flat frpm overseas.
                  --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Tis is how they make suckers outta us.. !!
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Dmaul77 View Post

Cheers
                      must boycott liao..vote with your money..

Comment

• Originally posted by leslie View Post
                        must boycott liao..vote with your money..
                        I'm with u. Agree !
                        the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

• we must not be suppress anymore..stand together..LOL

Comment

• Provided we unite together like how ppl around the world unite for Dalai Lama. Should we ??? Or we should be doing for Panerai price Sake.
                            the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                              Provided we unite together like how ppl around the world unite for Dalai Lama. Should we ??? Or we should be doing for Panerai price Sake.
                              we should boycott panerai during youth olympics..then international media will take note..

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                                i thou this is a watch forum? why religion was involved? no lah...i won't boycott my beloved panerai.....in fact, i am getting another one soon....hopefully by this month.
                                what are you getting

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X