No announcement yet.

Don't understand Panerai...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the UNITY now ??? No religon involve la. As I mentioned, for the sake of Panerai Prices le. So fast the Bond is GOnE ... OMG !!!
    the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      PAM25 luminor submersible 44mm titanium. time will tell got one, cost 8.2k.
      Woooo... submersible has been my favourite series and can I ask if all submersible series are Tritium dial or Sandwich dial ???

Comment

PAM25 leh....
        Which means ???

Comment

i believe it is Luminor and not triton. and it is not sandwichs too.
          Actually, they used to have tritium on Submersibles until recently as they are categorized as 'dive tools'. If I'm not mistaken, they should be replaced with Luminova only after 'I' series for all submersibles.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
            Where's the UNITY now ??? No religon involve la. As I mentioned, for the sake of Panerai Prices le. So fast the Bond is GOnE ... OMG !!!
            ya lah..boycott for the sake of money..probably we can get a slytech for 3k..LOL

Comment

• its official!!! Kermit e frog have been "PAM-ed". Only antidote is for him to slap one on his wrist ASAP!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• I do agree with you, impatient to get my Deep Sea..
                Regards.
                Rolex SD 4000 116600.

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                  Actually, they used to have tritium on Submersibles until recently as they are categorized as 'dive tools'. If I'm not mistaken, they should be replaced with Luminova only after 'I' series for all submersibles.
                  Just like to add, 24 and 25 series a,b,c are tritium thats why they command a slight premium. 243 i to current series also tritium dials.

Comment

• 24 and 25 A,B and C command a premium not bcos they are tritium. Tritium was still

used on SUB till the I series. The reason i think is bcos of the cleaner bezel these series have.

Comment

• There is no rational reason...

... that can explain away the Panerai craze.

Panerais (especially the historic models) simply tug at my heart. And the tugging just doesn't stop...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2277 View Post
                        ... that can explain away the Panerai craze.

Panerais (especially the historic models) simply tug at my heart. And the tugging just doesn't stop...
                        True... it seems that their value is going up up and away... Purists will go for the historics more than contemporaries... Well, perhaps with the exception of the PAM28A PVD Power Reserve. I wonder sometimes whether I should buy a PAM29A Tux GMT for speculative purposes since they can still be had at lower prices...hmmm
                        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

True... it seems that their value is going up up and away... Purists will go for the historics more than contemporaries... Well, perhaps with the exception of the PAM28A PVD Power Reserve. I wonder sometimes whether I should buy a PAM29A Tux GMT for speculative purposes since they can still be had at lower prices...hmmm
                          ooooh... the much coveted 28A... and how about the 57 ti-pwr reserve?

As for the 29A, go for it Destro22BT! And show us some pics of your 29A when you get.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2277 View Post
                            ooooh... the much coveted 28A... and how about the 57 ti-pwr reserve?

As for the 29A, go for it Destro22BT! And show us some pics of your 29A when you get.
                            57 is also a lovely watch I've been eyeing since I bought my first Ti-Tobacco Marina (can't help, some pics posted by our brudders here made me pull the trigger on a 118 too). The brown hobnail dial is just mesmerizing no?

As for the PAm29A, was never interested in a GMT before, it'll be purely for speculative reasons if I evar geddit... keyword here is 'evar' lol...
                            --Groucho Marx--

Comment

57 is also a lovely watch I've been eyeing since I bought my first Ti-Tobacco Marina (can't help, some pics posted by our brudders here made me pull the trigger on a 118 too). The brown hobnail dial is just mesmerizing no?

As for the PAm29A, was never interested in a GMT before, it'll be purely for speculative reasons if I evar geddit... keyword here is 'evar' lol...
                              the 57 seems to be rather elusive for the moment... but yea, it's beautiful.

oorrh... so "cheem" one... u lawyer ah?

Comment

Aiya - forgot to ask u jus now - how do u like the 118?

I oso quite tempted to get a tobacco dial with ti-case after seeing those pictures posted by Ender...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X