No announcement yet.

What Shares To Invest?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same thing. buy what you can afford and you will never go wrong.

Comment

But currency very slow unless yield high interest...

Originally posted by armchaireconomist View Post
      Action speaks louder than words. I went in already.

Comment

well... again it depends on what strategy we are after...
        I'd rather spread across the stock market to money as well. Yes.. maybe slower... I don't really want to keep looking at the screens...
        The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Well done... Good to hear brothers...

Like I said.. I went GA GA and made my claim of 22% before lunch too...

I don't like to announce the stock names of the immediate stocks I am after... there may be implications but if stocks that are meant for long term investments, its not to sensitive then
          Last edited by jazz_samz; 14-10-08, 04:38 PM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
          - GMT II
          - GMT IIc TT
          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
          - U1
          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Agree.. if you are unable to keep tab of the developments, it definitely makes more sense to spread yr investment capital. Unless you have somebody dependable to help keep an eagle eye on yr counters...

For me, I have somebody reporting every 5 - 10mins hahah so have an edge to be slightly more aggressive...

The thing is that its not easy to 'switch' yr strategy fast unless you are able to make an informed decision... Like bro A.C.E. (armchaireconomist.. good abbrev aey?) mentioned, you have to adopt the strategy which best suits yr ability / portfolio / investment pocket.

I've made steps to take a 180 deg abt turn strategy liao.... i.e. Not looking at how the counters are gaining but the opposite...
            well... again it depends on what strategy we are after...
            I'd rather spread across the stock market to money as well. Yes.. maybe slower... I don't really want to keep looking at the screens...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
              ha ha... bro... I tired to buy but no stock... got but selling at 1.06
              bro..me dun mean physical notes..i mean buy straight from banks and deposit into FD..

Comment

Action speaks louder than words. I went in already.
                u brought at what rate?

Comment

how about buy watch instead of stocks?
                  better?

Comment

Yes I know what you mean leslie......

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    But currency very slow unless yield high interest...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                      bro A.C.E. (armchaireconomist.. good abbrev aey?)
                      Ya... sure... other forumers also complain my nic too bloody long... They also use ACE too...
                      The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                        u brought at what rate?
                        still above 1 buck... Even if really really no upside. Just go to Oz for a holiday lah...

The other thing that is interesting now... is phyiscal gold. I'm tempted to buy some and keep in the safe. Again... even if no upside in short/medium term, can always sell it off even in far far future...

Or... buy a PP Nautilus Complication and keep in the safe. That one sure to appreciate.

In all honesty, I'm almost ignoring short term. I just don't have the time to keep chasing the screens to make snap decisions. So anyone looking at very short term gains... I'm not the guy to ask.
                        The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

still above 1 buck... Even if really really no upside. Just go to Oz for a holiday lah...

The other thing that is interesting now... is phyiscal gold. I'm tempted to buy some and keep in the safe. Again... even if no upside in short/medium term, can always sell it off even in far far future...

Or... buy a PP Nautilus Complication and keep in the safe. That one sure to appreciate.

In all honesty, I'm almost ignoring short term. I just don't have the time to keep chasing the screens to make snap decisions. So anyone looking at very short term gains... I'm not the guy to ask.
                          i was thinking of buying gold too..but my safe not power enough to store gold leh..should have brought the $1200 safe a few months back..

Comment

IMHO, I think the so called rally for the past few days is just a bear trap. Fund houses are pushing the prices up to exit. An indication will be the high volume per transaction.

After the mortgage crisis, next will be credit card, followed by hedge funds.
                            Don't want to go into technical details.

I would strongly urge brothers here to stay away. It's far from over.

Just my 2cts

Comment

i agree. u see yesteday morning up 150 pts then by the time it close it is weaker liao. think profit taking.

more to come...this hole how big how deep no one knows.

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post

Just my 2cts
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                                IMHO, I think the so called rally for the past few days is just a bear trap. Fund houses are pushing the prices up to exit. An indication will be the high volume per transaction.

After the mortgage crisis, next will be credit card, followed by hedge funds.
                                Don't want to go into technical details.

Just my 2cts
                                Agree, bear trap... G7 willing to help all banks or say only??? Heard that this recession will last for at least 2years... Car industry had retrenched many staff already.....so now to eye what shares to invest.. definitely a golden opportunity.....High risk high return.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X