• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its like you send your car for servicing and it returns with a scratch
    Unacceptable

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
      I faced similar case. My SD's case was scratched by them. It's my fault of not checking so thoroughly as I also assumed they would handle it with care. I only realized it when I reached home and that's too late. I also feel the staffs are quite cheeky and arrogant sometimes. In any case, always check yourself and rely on yourself. Can't trust anyone nowadays.
      mine also something like that: when i receive my GMT, i overlook caseback. went home and saw the horror. due to timing, i can only go back like a week later. but they still honor and touch up everything.

it is never too late, you should call and tell them the situation nicely.

also can ask for a loupe to see properly before u collect.

hope all turns out ok.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

They replaced a new caseback or just polish off the scratches?

Comment

wah...serious ar...will take note in the future

Comment

all are hairlines so they just have to buff off mildly.

Changing of parts rarely happen unless it is very serious fault of theirs.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
            http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am surprised they can also cause scratches on the caseback, on top of the usual spots like lugs, clasp and links, and occasionally the case/bezel

Originally posted by kohym View Post
              all are hairlines so they just have to buff off mildly.

Changing of parts rarely happen unless it is very serious fault of theirs.

Comment

This is why I hesitated to go RSC to get dust remove... Rolex HQ not doing anything ??? There must be a way to bypass them, complain directly to Swiss HQ?

Comment

Unfortunately it appears very difficult to do so

Originally posted by DQ123 View Post
                  This is why I hesitated to go RSC to get dust remove... Rolex HQ not doing anything ??? There must be a way to bypass them, complain directly to Swiss HQ?

Comment

I think don't need to bother and complain all the way to SWISS HQ which is pretty far away from here. I believe there should be a Manager at the RSC who's able to handle such issues. Mostly likely he/she is not aware that their Technicians has been "creating headache" to their supporter(Rolex buyers) over here...sigh...Perhaps their Technicians have earn "enough $$$$" and just waiting for early retirement with pension... :-P
                    Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

put it this way, they are all the same

Originally posted by passion33 View Post
                      I think don't need to bother and complain all the way to SWISS HQ which is pretty far away from here. I believe there should be a Manager at the RSC who's able to handle such issues. Mostly likely he/she is not aware that their Technicians has been "creating headache" to their supporter(Rolex buyers) over here...sigh...Perhaps their Technicians have earn "enough $$$$" and just waiting for early retirement with pension... :-P

Comment

check your watches after coming out for service.....

Comment

My datejust 16233 have some minor scratches on the mineral glass, can it be remove?

My datejust 16233 have some minor scratches on the mineral glass, can it be remove?
                          where and how much?

Comment

Cannot remove.

Need to change a new crystal.

Comment

wa...how much it cost?

any way to prevent the crystal from scratches? any protector?

Comment

It's a sapphire crystal not mineral crystal. Ok that beside the point, nope it cannot be removed. While I've heard of people trying diamond paste, I've personally not tried it.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X